Thursday 15 October 2015

BLOGGER'S BIG THING FIRST AWARENESS



 Image result for BLOGGER
Hi guys! It’s been a long long time.I miss y’all, I haven’t been steady like I should but very soon, I’ll be steady. There’s something really really big coming up for the benefit of the blogging community, am not sure y’all are prepared for it. I don’t think I’m really prepared for it , I know it’s really going to be exciting and amazing. I’m anticipating really hard! You should really see me grinding my teeth in anticipation. Lol :)
         So, if you’re wondering what I have been up to while I was away. You’re right on time for answers.
        So, in preparation of the bloggers big thing, am have been doing a whole lot of surveys and research of which i will share a part of the survey with you today.
       Ok, I have been looking at bloggers and their stereotypes, personalities, etc. And the survey showed that 97.3% of bloggers are introverts and are extremely lonely people who hide behind their writings to console their loneliness, honestly I’m kind of doubting this but the survey says it’s true, I actually did it myself but I have been getting a lot of disagreements from people, we even debated on this then last time I did a sit out with my circle. So I have decided to officially throw it open for more check and your opinions. I have also created a survey, the link is below, click and answer the questions to enable us do the survey again. Also comment below, I really want to hear your opinion about this .Don’t forget to share with your other bloggers and friends .The more bloggers, the more authentic the results are.
         So, I’ll want you to access yourself ,so am giving another test link so you’ll see the results yourself . The link for the test is http://lonerwolf.com/introvert-or-extrovert-test/ .After you’ve taken the test , you’ll be given results, then you’ll come back to this post and comment below .E.G – if your test results shows , ambivert , you’ll come back and comment ‘ ambivert ‘ on the comment box. You can also send your test results to ambergoldenpeter@gmail.com , a screenshot of the results would be better but it isn’t a must . Please do this so we can compile and analyze your results.
           Don’t forget, something ... I lack words to actually describe how amazing and heavy what is coming up is going to be. Its, the bloggers big thing, it for you, for me and it’s for the blogging community. You don’t want to take the big thing alone, for love sake , you’ve got to share ,so publicize , tell a blogger to tell another blogger that will tell another blogger ... and your ideas are needed , send an email to ambergoldenpeter@gmail.com . Tell us what you are anticipating for the #BloggersBigThing. Tell us what you wish to happen and share your beautiful ideas.
I love you so much. You could connect with me at ambapeter_amber on twitter .I love you so much! Mmuah!

No comments:

Post a Comment