Tuesday 19 May 2015


Hey! y’all, I know I haven’t posted in a while, I just got a column on the life daily magazine and have been focusing on that .Don’t say have been neglecting this blog, of course am not, have been thinking of y’all. LOL, that’s why I came up with something that is going to excite y’all .From the first of June, i.e. next month ,am gonna be advertising and promoting blogs and other bloggers on this site. YA! Honey y’all heard me,J. The essence of this is to build the blogging community and introduce y’all readers to a whole new world, you know in life you can’t be limited, it’s also important to taste the content from different containers, you don’t know  which might be best for you. What am trying to say is in the course of this new series ,’’LIFE AND I’ ’You’ll be opportune to meet other bloggers and hear from  them ,they’ll also be here to answer  questions you may have and definitely you’ll find one that connects most to you. I’ll also be talking about relationships, everything about relationships will be featured, child and parent relationships, friendship and relationships, marital and sexual relationships, relationships and betrayals. I will also be sharing very personal stories and experiences you can relate to. Believe me you don’t wanna miss any of this darling! .All you gotta do is stay tuned. PEACE J.Mmuah!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment